Discuss CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating
5.00 star(s)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
One of them days today. I could have thrown the tiles at the floor, and they would have landed in the correct place.............few and far between days ✊

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've been awake since half 5 this morning for some reason. I must be super excited about Bozza and his announcement later..

Boris Johnson Hair GIF by The Conservative Party

Reactions: GF1

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Good morning everyone - how is everyone feeling about the roadmap?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the new Good Morning Thread 2024. This old one covers a lot of COVID chat and we need to forget all that happened. Or maybe it didn't happen really. Who cares. Here's the new Good Morning Thread anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks