Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New Feature: View whos read a thread in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
We've had this before, thought I'd enable it for a bit.

We have a shed load of members who have stepped back and become lurkers. Not sure why, but they're reading all the threads and not replying to any. Thought I'd enable this feature to show you how some threads attract hundreds of readers and only a few replies.

If there's anything I can do to help you post, let me know. :)

Upvote 0

Wesley

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Maybe that they didn't have any experience of your cutter and therefore couldn't
comment
Yes, of course that is a real possibility. I know that TT in Hinckley sells them as fast as he can get them, so thought that maybe a few members might have tried them and have an opinion on the performance vs vfm !!. Also, the comment Dan made is also relevant about how busy we all are, it takes a few moments to read a few threads but much more time to reply. I’m pretty happy with site and threads and find shared ideas and photos great - thank u.

Reply to New Feature: View whos read a thread in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock