Discuss New cutters ,snappers in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Unused Account 1

Looking at getting a new snapper ,fancy something different ,monolit,battipav raimondi ,what do you guys think

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
What are you using now? If I didn't have my sigma fleet I think I'd go down the Monti route. @antonio can probably help, he has had just about every tool going 🤣

I

Italy

it depends on what you have to cut, I only tried Montolit, but sigma I think is a good compromise. I love the battpav for large and structured tiles. question, if here on the forum, more than half of the members prefer sigma, could it be a reason?

U

Unused Account 1

Think sigma and rubi more available,but montolit and battipav look very good ,i used rubi for 17 years ,i got told the new rubi TZ can cut 20mm porcelain,thanks for your help

I

Italy

Think sigma and rubi more available,but montolit and battipav look very good ,i used rubi for 17 years ,i got told the new rubi TZ can cut 20mm porcelain,thanks for your help
I also used rubi up until 2001,
I'd like to try the tz, but here
it's rare to find a retailer, I don't want to
buy without trying rubi, otherwise
I could no longer resell it.
if you sell rubi used here, you have to sell them for free.
don't buy battipav, the metric bar is not reliable
you would be forced to mark each tile before cutting.

Reply to New cutters ,snappers in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks