Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss NETT anyone? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Has anyone been on the Nett training course would like to find out some feed back on it. Did any of use guys have any tile knowledge when you went on this course and what was your knowledge like when you finished ...??:20::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OP
G

Gary hall

Hi Darren , hope you and Tracey are well . I attended one of your tile courses some years back now ( maybe 12/13 years ) anyway do you still sell tools as I want to get back into it

OP
D

Darren Yorke

Hi Darren , hope you and Tracey are well . I attended one of your tile courses some years back now ( maybe 12/13 years ) anyway do you still sell tools as I want to get back into it
Hi Gary
Good to here from you after all this time, we still sell the full tools packages, is there anything in particular you want, my email address is [email protected] which is a better way of communicating rather than through the forums, regards darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Gary, good to here from you after all this time, we still sell tools packages, is there anything you need specifically, the tilers are making big bucks out there at the moment, prices are high and work is in demand, can you come back to me on my email [email protected] as its a bit easier than through the forums.Regards
Darren

Reaction score
Hello tilers,

I have just joined the forum, but I’ve been having a snoop for the last 6 months or so admiring the work and expert advice wondering if I could try my hand at it some day!

Pleased so say I’ll be attending the UK Pro Tiling Training Centre at the start of next month to do the 13 day course (is anyone else going around the same time?) which will hopefully set me on my journey to becoming a tiler one day.

Just wanted to say hello. I’m from the South East Wales region if there’s anyone about.

Cheers
Adam

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Adam,

Welcome to the forum. tile is a brilliant trade. Finishing trades rock IMO. Electricians might earn shed loads more (like, super loads more). But who needs a second home in Monaco when you can see the work you've done at the end of the week and admire it, rather than it being plastered over and painted (or tiled?) so nobody ever sees it again. :D lol

I'm jesting, they don't earn that much, or so they keep telling me from their Yachts.

UK Pro tile Training are spot on mate and been around ages. Darren (@UKTT Darren) must be a good 87 or so now?

*runs and hides

Hopefully things will start getting back to normal now and people will realise their DIY bathrooms they've just attempted are actually all falling apart with the steam as they bathe in their Next-Day Delivered Prime-Priced Stick-on Tile Stickers and Chinese "Waterproof" carpet and their new "Rain" showerhead actually rains through to their Kitchens also not just in their showertrays lol

Plenty of work coming our way soon I promise you.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Adam,

Welcome to the forum. tile is a brilliant trade. Finishing trades rock IMO. Electricians might earn shed loads more (like, super loads more). But who needs a second home in Monaco when you can see the work you've done at the end of the week and admire it, rather than it being plastered over and painted (or tiled?) so nobody ever sees it again. :D lol

I'm jesting, they don't earn that much, or so they keep telling me from their Yachts.

UK Pro tile Training are spot on mate and been around ages. Darren (@UKTT Darren) must be a good 87 or so now?

*runs and hides

Hopefully things will start getting back to normal now and people will realise their DIY bathrooms they've just attempted are actually all falling apart with the steam as they bathe in their Next-Day Delivered Prime-Priced Stick-on Tile Stickers and Chinese "Waterproof" carpet and their new "Rain" showerhead actually rains through to their Kitchens also not just in their showertrays lol

Plenty of work coming our way soon I promise you.
😂😂

OP
J

John (Nottingham)

Hello Adam
I attended UK Pro back in Oct 20, Darren a great guy you will learn a lot in 13 days
A total understanding on all aspects of tile
And products
I have complete 8 jobs and 3 booked in
Good luck on the course you will enjoy it and worth every penny

Reaction score
Hello Everyone new to the forum. I have done a fair few DIY tile jobs ( bathroom floor, kitchen splash back, En suite ) i will post photos of each of these jobs.
i want to do a tile course i fancy the 13 day UK pro tile training course, anyone been on this course? or know anyone that has?

Thanks Jack

eddcottee

Arms
Reaction score
Hi Jack,

I did the 5 day course a couple of years ago now and it was awesome! Really gave me a great understanding of the foundations and the confidence to go away and start taking on small jobs, gradually then over time learning more and taking on more challenging tasks.

The learning didn't stop after the course and I spent many hours trawling through this forum and just reading replied from experienced people about what to use in which situation etc. I still do that now and am constantly learning and (hopefully) improving my own skills.

There is great money to be earned if you put the time and effort into it. Or if like me you just want the freedom to earn a crust, working for yourself and maybe having some more free time to enjoy life a bit more, then it can allow for that too.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Edd

OP
J

Jason mcnair

Has anyone been on the Nett training course would like to find out some feed back on it. Did any of use guys have any tile knowledge when you went on this course and what was your knowledge like when you finished ...??:20::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
What is the nett course in Newcastle can't seem to find it on Google

Reaction score
Hi, I have seen uk pro tile training online now and going to pursue this way as I have a double garage. Anyone else done it this way?

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi All, its isn't an on line course we are doing now, its a full practical train from home tile course, there are 45 tile lessons where you are instructed to watch the close up demonstrations of how to tile professionally then you replicate what was shown yourself, the same as the training centre, This gives you the added benefit of not travelling, taking time off work, you can re watch the demos as many times as you like and recap any lesson if your stuck on a job. Covers all the background preparations and all the leading industry products, where to use them on what kind of tiles
So many benefits over attending the training centre.
Its the same program as our 13 day ultimate tile course for half the price
Regards
Darren
UK Pro tile Training

www.professional-tiling-courses.com

Reply to NETT anyone? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock