Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss NETT anyone? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Has anyone been on the Nett training course would like to find out some feed back on it. Did any of use guys have any tile knowledge when you went on this course and what was your knowledge like when you finished ...??:20::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new here I have a question

So someone I know is doing a course with ukprotiling and he is a complete beginner but apparently one guy at ukprotiling told him that he can do a 13 day course they offer and that could lead to him passing his OSAT assessment and gaining his blue card in wall and floor tile

I have seen the website and it looks more like it teaches you tile to start a business not gain your blue card?

I don't think he got scammed because it seems like he has learnt alot but maybe he wasn't told the truth

Can he really pass his OSAT assessment just from this one 13 day course. I mean is it really that good of a course that it teaches everything

Also the site says it's nvq level 2 and 3 standard teaching in 13 days. How can that be possible to teach 2 years worth of college in 13 days?

Ps im not posting this because I think it might be a scam I genuinely want to know because I may have too check it out myself

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Darren here from UK Pro tile Training, we have been teaching tile for the last 16 years to over 8000 people and are regarded in the tile industry as one of the best, so definitely not a scam, a lot of great tilers on this forum have trained with us, we make no representation to the course giving you an NVQ qualification or a CSCS card, yes it can lead to an assessment if you want one but all courses can lead to the assessment as you need to learn how and what to do to take the assessment which would be done by an independent NVQ assessor,
Our advanced tile course is centred around the correct way to tile, deal with background preparations and product knowledge and we teach people how to start a new career in tile at a NVQ level 3 standard of learning and run a tile business with all the skills and knowledge required, it is fast track course and gives you the foundations on knowledge to do tile work when running your business,
Once you are confident and practiced your tile skills and think you are ready to be assessed for your cscs card and NVQ, then you will contact the assessor yourself. Just like a driving lesson, the driving tutor just shows you how to drive properly he doesn't give you a driving licence, you then apply for your test when the time is right for you to get your licence as everyone is different and learns at different paces
If you are tile domestically then there is no need for the css or NVQ qualification, it is only relevant for site work, most of my students start off in the domestic areas
Regards
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Latest testimonial at UK Pro tile Training from one of our students

Dave

“I was looking for a career change and uk pro tile training seemed to have the best reputation for people going self employed after the course. I done the 9 days In the training centre and was blown away with how fast your tile skills develop and the level of tile education is off the charts. Darren clearly has years of teaching ability and confidence and was able to get everything over in an easy to understand way. I now have set up my business after the course and the help from the private members group is invaluable, the guys in there give you the confidence and support from their own experience after leaving Darrens course, I have no hesitation in recommending to learn to tile here, Dave”

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Must have been a common name 30-50 years ago which is about the age of people we get on. All is good Dan, Hope you and the missus are good too

Reply to NETT anyone? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock