Discuss Need a new grinder blade. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Tomorrow, put the number one

View attachment 88676

another change, the better the green today. Montolit too thick, break.

View attachment 89232
changed his mind, (only idiots never change their minds), the green, after 10 days, still broken.
evo 2 ..... no comment. (I thought it was the best).
freccia oro, improves every cut I do, less chipping of evo2 and faster.
Therefore, for me ....

Today, the first day with a freccia oro.
cut, 30x60 very hard, sant'agostino.
only one word, fantastic. and new number one for me.
ps Always I remember, that I'm just an apprentice,

IMG_20170410_113659.jpg

O

One Day

I Said earlier that I didn't think the new DNA blade was any better. Antonio made me think, I only used it one time so I've been using it again this morning on 10mm Italian porcelain ( coem) and it is flying through the stuff. I'm guessing the diamonds are now fully exposed and working. Without doubt the fastest blade I've used although the akkumax I think cuts a little cleaner. tmp_16720-20170411_100604-893434058.jpg

I

Italy

I Said earlier that I didn't think the new DNA blade was any better. Antonio made me think, I only used it one time so I've been using it again this morning on 10mm Italian porcelain ( coem) and it is flying through the stuff. I'm guessing the diamonds are now fully exposed and working. Without doubt the fastest blade I've used although the akkumax I think cuts a little cleaner. View attachment 89502
I managed to get you thinking about?
the thing is interesting.
thinks, when I will make you not sleep;)

Reply to Need a new grinder blade. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks