Discuss Need a new grinder blade. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Concrete guy

Our version of this blade has now arrived and are posted on the second item down on the cutting page on our website.

We called it the Turbo X which seemed like a good name and represents the "X" blade design.

I

Italy

after years, I have reached the best compromise, in making dry cuts.
€ 12 on amazon. It seemed impossible, but it's the truth. after 2,5 months of daily use, the blade is still as fresh as the first day. I renege on every word I've said in the past months ......;)
pity that I sold 5 pieces, otherwise with 10 pieces, get to retirement. ahah

View attachment 85555
It never ends ....
continues as the first day.
I'm amazed

Reaction score
Our version of this blade has now arrived and are posted on the second item down on the cutting page on our website.

We called it the Turbo X which seemed like a good name and represents the "X" blade design.

I bought one of these blades to try after reading this thread and have to say after using it this week on 10mm porcelain that it leaves the cleanest cut of any blade I had used previously.

I

Italy

Game over...
Five months, he worked every day....+/-

IMG_20161227_104903.jpg

I

Italy

I think that you are not consumed, because the diamond is little, finished diamond, finished cutting ... warms and breaks. ?

U

Unused Account 1

Ive used marcrist for at least ten years very good,but blades just as good for a third of the price ,

Reply to Need a new grinder blade. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks