Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss My builder what's you're opinions in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
Dave Mitchell
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Lol that my friend is a good idea

T

Time's Ran Out

And to think any Tom, Dick or Andy can pick up a job for free on here!
This has to be a good forum.
A £12 advert in the local paper has to give you a better return.

G

GoneGuy

I used it about two years ago for a few jobs, I was around 90% success rate on winning the jobs.
It’s weord how they price it as one bathroom could be £10 lead and a whole downstairs tilimg be £3 lead.
Once you put in for it it’s up to the customer to shortlist you and if they do you get their contact details to arrange for quotes.
Customer can only shortlist 3 tradesman for each job.
I have had a lot of follow on jobs from the leads etc.
It would be good for someone who is new and trying to get a name for themselves.

F

Flintstone

Can you not focus on finding work without relying on these sites? Other advertising ? I imagine it can get you in the trap of building up a rating profile and getting more jobs and paying them more money. It really grinds my gears these companies just out there to make money from trades people.

T

Time's Ran Out

Don't need the work from these sites my question was to do with other people's experience of the site ?

Dave - it will be different for everyone.
I’am sure the question has been asked before and they work for some and not for others. As this type of site has been around a few years now they will have changed and developed . So why not give them a try. At the end of the day if you do get the chance to meet real customers it will be up to your personality ( and price ) to win the job.

Reply to My builder what's you're opinions in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock