Discuss Music thread - Sunday afternoon easy listening. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I like a bit of Nick Drake on a Sunday afternoon when cooking the roast.

O

On one

Slightly off topic,but last week while I was doing a customers 1st floor bathroom , she was among others, playing this Well, for the first 3 minutes of the video she was!

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That :handpointup: is in my top 5 albums.

Remember watching it on MTV first time round and being blown away by it.

Awesome.

W

Waluigi

I do like my Nivarna. Really annoyed as they took a few tracks off Apple Music from the Incesticide album.

Just finished listening to that Kate Bush Track. Good track that one, like it!

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah, it even sounds right when spelt wrong :p

Reaction score
I used to think that I was special, that I was a music lover. But over time, communicating with other people, I realized that I am the same as many others. That my tastes are multifaceted. I love classics, but I also love post-hardcore. I love techno, but I also love rap. And each music belongs to a different activity. On a run, I can listen to Eminem and Drake. While working on my lawn (I live with my parents and my main task is to cut the lawn and I can listen to ARTBAT and Fatboy Slim. Sitting on the porch of my house and drinking beer, I can listen to Tchaikovsky. And I realized that this is normal for me.

Do you have the same tastes or do you only listen to one kind of music?

But right now I'm listening to Fatboy Slim in Brighton (I think it is the best set)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Music thread - Sunday afternoon easy listening. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks