Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mr Fish!!!! Photos at last.... in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

K

KateJ

Please checkout the following advertisement.
OK - a year ago I came on here asking loads of questions and some of you were helpful and one or two gave me a hard time telling me I'd done it wonrg etc etc...

Anyway - I renovated a whole flat so I did the tile (lots of it), amtico flooring, laminate flooring, soundproofing, joinery, decorating etc etc...and I've finally finished and can show you photos of tiles!!!

Took these especially for Mr Fish (he knows who he is) so hope he is still around....

All tiles were leftovers, scavenged from a skip, freecycle, ebay - the grout and https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ were only real cost. Bathroom tiles in kitchen and kitch tile in bathroom! I tiled the whole flat but here are two rooms....

View attachment a (1 of 11).jpg View attachment b (15 of 15).jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not a bad job. But something is catching my eye on the first pic ( 3 of 11)

As oppose to taking your eye out :icecream:

It's different Kate, and to be fair its better than some jobs that get posted on here done by 'professional tilers' (see hall of shame), so well done for taking the job on.

Last edited:
OP
S

Spare Tool

Oh simply exquisite Kate!
wp_ss_20170828_0003.png

OP
I

Italy

OK - a year ago I came on here asking loads of questions and some of you were helpful and one or two gave me a hard time telling me I'd done it wonrg etc etc...

Anyway - I renovated a whole flat so I did the tile (lots of it), amtico flooring, laminate flooring, soundproofing, joinery, decorating etc etc...and I've finally finished and can show you photos of tiles!!!

Took these especially for Mr Fish (he knows who he is) so hope he is still around....

All tiles were leftovers, scavenged from a skip, freecycle, ebay - the grout and https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ were only real cost. Bathroom tiles in kitchen and kitch tile in bathroom! I tiled the whole flat but here are two rooms....

View attachment 92951 View attachment 92952
Mr fish, there is not anymore.
Has changed work
After seeing your photos. :)

Reply to Mr Fish!!!! Photos at last.... in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock