Discuss Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Even Stevens! Main three!

Reaction score
Switched to Tilemaster during last year, mostly Setaflex, some rapid setaflex and some Anhyfix also. I've been very impressed with all of their products so far and will continue to use them!

W

White Room

Voted Tilemaster, Setaflex standard and there Trade rapid set...do like Ultra but the prices round my way seem a tad expensive.

Reaction score
ardurit/ardex still the finest i have ever used,they and bal are now combined I think.All so Im convinced that one of topps own brand is bal ctf4.Lets face it heinz dont just make ketchup for themselves.

J

Just Rizzle

Do you buy pallet loads?
Worth going direct?
Voted Tilemaster, Setaflex standard and there Trade rapid set...do like Ultra but the prices round my way seem a tad expensive.
are we allowed to quote prices ? im paying less than (not in this forum no mate - Dan) a bag for trade rapidest inc vat

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spare Tool

Arggghhh should be able to pick two, close call between Webber n tile master for me, Webber just nudged it 55-45% just because of buying from most local shop, not because of quality and cost..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arggghhh should be able to pick two, close call between Webber n tile master for me, Webber just nudged it 55-45% just because of buying from most local shop, not because of quality and cost..
If it's two you use, pick the one A) that you used most, if it's exactly the same between the two B) the one you liked the most out of the two.

S

Spare Tool

If it's two you use, pick the one A) that you used most, if it's exactly the same between the two B) the one you liked the most out of the two.
You lost me there Dan mate, the pole will only let me vote for one but in answer its..
A most used Webber
B best quality, cost, n customer service got to be Tile master

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You lost me there Dan mate, the pole will only let me vote for one but in answer its..
A most used Webber
B best quality, cost, n customer service got to be Tile master
Sorry mate.

I mean if you have two options, the one you used most is the one you vote for.

However if you did use two about the same during 2015, pick the one you liked the most for your vote.

So you've done right and voted for Weber I assume.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay so I've added some stats to the post I made here: Which tile adhesive did you most use during 2015?

Please take a look and see the change over the years.

I'm sure you'll agree that offline, and on the forum, that's pretty much matched the industry.

Which tile adhesive did you most use during 2015?

BAL always years ago. There wasn't much choice back in the day. Then Mapei came on the scene. Then Weber got clever in the later years with investment and massive staff and product drive. Then Tilemaster came on the scene.

Ultra seem to have scored not too bad last time. But low vote count. So could have been swayed easily perhaps.

2012 had the most votes. A massive amount compared to usual.

Which tile adhesive did you most use during 2015?

S

Spare Tool

Sorry mate.

I mean if you have two options, the one you used most is the one you vote for.

However if you did use two about the same during 2015, pick the one you liked the most for your vote.

So you've done right and voted for Weber I assume.
Yep Webber used most but wanted to give tile master a shout out too..

Reaction score
We use a bal rapid flexi fibre, supposed to be able to hold up a 900x900 porcelain tile without battens" never tried it though and probably never will.! Also use mapi flexi keraquik.

Reply to Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks