Preparation Mosaics onto dittra ?

Discuss Mosaics onto dittra ? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Reply to Mosaics onto dittra ? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi. I hope its ok to ask a question on here. I am changing my shower surround. The tiles in my shower are tiled straight onto a wall (breeze block walls that have been palstered) The old surround was only just small enough for the shower tray. So much so that the tiles for my shower are cut...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, Got some 1sqm 6mm tiles to lay and the subfloor is 18mm T&G ply on top of joists. On this is 6mm hardie board (was used to build up height to match landing) and ditra mat. Underneath this is wet UFH. As the ply is straight onto joists the floor is not exactly 100% flat and level. It's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all, I've recently gotten a contractor to do my washroom and he was installing tiles today, from what i've observed he has spot dabbed tiles onto the wall, I asked him if its fine and he said that the kerdi membrane behind the wall will not allow any water past it, the reason he's doing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can I tile onto SLC or will I need membrane or backer board
Replies
Views
  • Question
Porcelain Subfloor
Hi all, after some advice way in advance. We are currently extending arvoss Backnof our house, we have about 40sqm of block and beam on insulation that will be liquid screed. Then when we knock through the existing is timber suspended floor (currently floorboards).we wanted to use porcelain...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum