Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Montolit MasterPiuma P3 Series Comments Please in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi everyone, thinking of getting myself a Montolit 75P3 and just wondered what peoples experiences with this cutter series have been. Been working with some troublesome tiles that the TS-60 just can't handle and a friend has recommended the montolit to me in the past. Any Input on this would be more than helpful, Thanks.

gamma38

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Good cutters i reckon, I have two of them. I only use these and my family of sigma's nowadays. Sigma being by far the best but the monty's are a good cutter.

OP
Chris_32
Reaction score
Do you think that i would be better off getting a sigma? If so could you explain why as I have no experience of using a sigma, only rubi, what makes it better than the Montolit? Also which model sigma is best?

S

Sean SML Tiling

I had montolit but switched to sigma...
good cutters tho..
Same here. Had the 63cm cutter and yes it was far better than a rubi but not in the same league as a sigma. The monty I found to be a little brutal on times and can easily smash tiles to bits.

S

stephenoneill

Dont listen to the conververts.montys are great better than sigmas. I started my career with a sigma and then discovered montys.Bring it on lads

S

Stef

Save your money & purchase a Sigma.
If your coming from a Rubi I would go for a max series, push cut.
Once you get the hang of the cutting action & lining up of the tile you will never look back.

Reply to Montolit MasterPiuma P3 Series Comments Please in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock