Discuss Mixing different types of powder adhesive? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I'm doing a bathroom floor with cement coated foam backer boards and porcelain tiles on a chipboard floor. I've already got Mapei Mapeker Rapid Set Flex - which according to Mapei is a little flexible, but not much. I've also ordered a bag of Ultra Trade Rapid Set Flexible S2 Tile Adhesive from CTD - which being S2 is very flexible. I'm thinking the Mapei isn't as flexible as I'd want, so could I mix the two adhesives together to make an adhesive somewhere in the middle regarding flexibility? Does anyone do this?

Reply to Mixing different types of powder adhesive? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks