Discuss Mitre External Corners - Video Album Discussion - where the hell are those videos? :D in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J Sid

Not sure if I’ve mentioned it or not, I have two videos in my albums that may help you.
Good luck.
Look at titles, they’re listed back to front. 🤷🏻‍♂️😊
If you go into your albums Marc and select video only comes up and that's not mitres.

Maybe it's me looking the logical way, 🤔😭

O

Old Mod

click my name to bring up the pop up, click my name again to bring up my profile.
Listed at the bottom on blue menu select albums.

4B21E2AE-EC3B-44D7-BD92-16063A6FDE1F.jpeg

2929C24E-D0A4-4119-8D02-4693CD140366.jpeg

CDD2E3C1-9F87-44E1-B87E-C8C9F77C64FD.jpeg

[automerge]1570446769[/automerge]
They won’t play I’ve deleted them. Use other route.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if I’ve mentioned it or not, I have two videos in my albums that may help you.
Good luck.
Look at titles, they’re listed back to front. 🤷🏻‍♂️😊
They're listed newest at the top same as forum threads aren't they? Lemme know otherwise and I'll change them for you lol
[automerge]1570450530[/automerge]
I can undelete them if you need me to mate?

O

Old Mod

I can undelete them if you need me to mate?

No it’s fine, I copied and pasted from my album, wouldn’t play so I just left directions how to find albums. The old albums tag in your profile pop up has gone, you have to go in to actual profile to select albums now.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No it’s fine, I copied and pasted from my album, wouldn’t play so I just left directions how to find albums. The old albums tag in your profile pop up has gone, you have to go in to actual profile to select albums now.
I can get that back. I think I'll stick it on my list mate. :p

O

Old Mod

Think you may have misunderstood @Julian, I meant I deleted the videos in the post above, they wouldn’t play.
Follow instruction in post of how to access my albums.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hang on. Click the number under the word Media on your pop-up. That's a link directly to your media. lol

It's still there.

Do you mean the actual link to albums, not just the media?

O

Old Mod

hey're listed newest at the top same as forum threads aren't they? Lemme know otherwise and I'll change them for you lol

No worries I changed date, put them a day apart. 😊
[automerge]1570451468[/automerge]
Do you mean the actual link to albums, not just the media?

Yes actual albums mate otherwise they have to scroll thro some 351 items 😁

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I guessed what you did mate. Don’t know why they don’t appear as videos I’m afraid. 🤷🏻‍♂️
[automerge]1570451747[/automerge]
Maybe because I linked them out of you tube, dunno, sorry.
It's because you added them to a personal album, before we had the video category. You can copy those over (as staff with the tools) or re-add them to the video area. :)

Reply to Mitre External Corners - Video Album Discussion - where the hell are those videos? :D in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks