Discuss mirror tiles in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

If these are proper mirror tiles then if expansion joints are used to work surface/units and corners then no stress will be there.
Quite surprised at some replies lol

So IMO it is ok if done properly and they might have a backing that might not be effected by adhesive or grout , as alway check with supplier for suitability and it is worth noting that if used in an area of heat, then they could shatter.

M

mattyh

cheers all this is how it looked in the end

Attachments

• claire job 038.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 283
  • claire job 040.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 274
  • claire job 039.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mattyh

cheers all this it how it looked in the end

Attachments

• claire job 039.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 247
  • claire job 040.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 238
  • claire job 038.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 282
M

mattyh

yeah im over the moon and so are they , yeah they are going to change the sockets next week .

Reaction score
:8:Hi it looks lovely, i was wanting to use mirrors mosiac tiles that give a pixilated lookbut i like yours too. where did you get your mirror brick tiles from and how much if you dont mind me asking. I have the same worktops with white gloss units

Q

Qwerty

Looks good......very bling!
Great to hear back from old posts and see the end results thanks for sharing.

Reply to mirror tiles in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks