Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Micro joint infill on top of grout ? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi tiler has used micro joint infill in few places to reduce stress (decoupling matting also used) - before putting in the gap between tiles put grout in to stop the infill resin running away - doesn’t that defeat purpose of the in fill ? As it happens used way too much resin and had overspill each side of line and whatever I did still looked a poor job so removed the resin and going to do it myself but can see quite a bit of grout was used before job done so in fill will only be a few mm deep - is this a problem - should I be trying to scrape grout out as well - be a nightmare job as 25 metres of infill and bad enough getting the cured infill out ? Any advice greatly appreciated, Loz

Reply to Micro joint infill on top of grout ? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock