Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Metabo Asr 35 M Class Dust Extractor in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
P

p4ulo

Blimey, what kinda tool will you connect that up to?
Looks lovely.....but whatta price....Can't beat the old henry hoover personally...

OP
L

lizzardtong

Got nilfisk multi 30 with additional cyclone filter and it was struggling badly.

OP
W

White Room

I know some Boschs have that facility, the price for your would have made my legs go wobbly:)

OP
S

Spud

When you lift the lid it looks identical to the bosch gas 50 even the same hepa filters, keep,using the cyclone pre seperator it really does reduce the dust levels even with such a good vacuum

OP
L

lizzardtong

When you lift the lid it looks identical to the bosch gas 50 even the same hepa filters, keep,using the cyclone pre seperator it really does reduce the dust levels even with such a good vacuum
Was considering bosch was cheaper but it uses old system for cleaning filters which is blast of air every 15 or 30 sec. In metabo you got sensor that switches cleaning when its needed

This is quite convincingView: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LUropm7tIU

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

Spud

The bosch has vibrators that hit the filters it's a manual system I bought spare filters and rotate them every so often ,they aren't cheap though

OP
L

lizzardtong

The bosch has vibrators that hit the filters it's a manual system I bought spare filters and rotate them every so often ,they aren't cheap though
Not cheap but you get what you pay for. And you can see a difference when you deal with fine dust.

OP
S

Spud

Just watched the video that's why I keep spare filters once you use it as a wet vac with the filters in it badly effects the dust extraction if the filters get wet/ damp even with automatic cleaning system it won't work at it best if the filters get wet

Reply to Metabo Asr 35 M Class Dust Extractor in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock