Discuss Marriott Ceramics and Building Services in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Pete

A reliable and trustworthy professional tiler based nr Berwick Upon Tweed, available for commercial and domestic work in the Scottish Borders, East Lothian and Northumberland.

All aspects of tiling are covered:

Demolition: removal of old tiles/fittings; a complete service is provided including the removal and disposal of tiles, fittings and furnishings.

Preparation of tiling surface: plastering, boarding, levelling floors including removal of old decorations.

Wetroom installation: professionally waterproofing all areas.

Sealing tiles: sealing tiles to ensure maximum longevity and easiest maintenance.

Natural Stone Restoration: restorative cleaning and sealing.

Re-grouting service: bring your tiles back to life with my re-grouting service.

Floor repairs : screeding, DPM, all prep work.

Other tiling work includes- Outdoor tiling, mudrooms, dog grooming parlours.

Holiday Cottage lets and rental properties general maintenance services are also available.

Valid CSCS & SSTS cards, Disclosure Scotland, public liability insurance, first aid certificate & asbestos awareness, my own tools, PPE and transport.
I have high standards of workmanship and I am clean & reliable, references and reviews are available.

Please see my Facebook page for reviews -"Pete made a great job of tiling my very uneven kitchen floor with natural slate tiles. He also did a great job tiling the walls with metro tiles. He is a lovely, friendly guy who was very tidy and really helpful. I had a cheaper quote but felt more confident in Pete when he came to quote as he had good ideas to deal with a couple of issues. He was very trustworthy and I gave him a key for the week and there were no issues"

Photos of work completed are also available on both Facebook and Instagram which included, patios, balconies, bathrooms, kitchens floors and splash backs, fire hearths, shower rooms, en-suites, floor preparation, barn conversion floors and holiday lets, for both commercial and private work.

Marriott Ceramics can also be found on Mybuilder and Yell.

Please get in contact for a free quote, friendly and professional service guaranteed every time.

Reply to Marriott Ceramics and Building Services in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks