Discuss Marble Underfloor Heating Price. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Syd Langston

Hi, I have to price up a job for tiling 40sqm of Marble tiling with underfloor heating on a concrete floor. The customer is providing backer boards and the underfloor heating only. I will be supplying the materials and doing all the labour. The tiles are 600x400 and 10mm thick. What would you consider to be a fair price for doing this job. I have already succeeded in getting 3 wall tiling jobs at the customers house so I don't want to over charge him but I don't also want to do the job for nothing. I am doing this job on my own. Any advice will be most welcome.

Reply to Marble Underfloor Heating Price. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks