Discuss marbella black 200 by 250 discontinued by B and Q in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

GCARNEY

Hello,
Does anybody know where I can get one/ two boxes of Marbella black 250cm by 200 cm ?
I have just moved into a new house with an unfinished kitchen:thumbsdown:
I have been to 5 different b and q stores and have scoured the net without success, location not a problem as I will gladly pay for a courier
thanks for reading
in anticipation
Gary

G

GCARNEY

Yes I have tried to contact B and Q via their customer services but without their product code which I do not have they cannot do anything also tried the manufacturer as I was informed it was made by Johnstons but they had no record of the tile. Thanks for your suggestion

D

dphilp

I am also in need of these tiles but only need 2 meters? (2 x 20 boxes)... Maybe we could work something out if you can get them

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ray Sidebottom

Hello,
Does anybody know where I can get one/ two boxes of Marbella black 250cm by 200 cm ?
I have just moved into a new house with an unfinished kitchen:thumbsdown:
I have been to 5 different b and q stores and have scoured the net without success, location not a problem as I will gladly pay for a courier
thanks for reading
in anticipation
Gary
I have these in my bathroom and have 14 but need 16 as taking out the bath to install a shower on the box it only states the Barcode which is 5030659 063205

R

Ray Sidebottom

I have 14 in a box from when we installed our bathroom but now removing the bath and need another 10 the only info on the box is the barcode of 5 030659 063205

Reply to marbella black 200 by 250 discontinued by B and Q in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks