Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mapei Keraquick S1 Adheasive (20kg) - free if you meet me in Letchworth in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

ChrisSG

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Got one, unopened bag of Mapei Keraquick S1 Grey Tile Adheasive going spare in my garage. Happy to let it go for free. Will have to collect or meet up somewhere to hand it over as shipping on 20kg will be loads!

Stored in dry, garage since buying new a few months ago.

Based near Letchworth. Cheers!
20190903_190713.jpg

Last edited:

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Only £17.99 at Screwfix... .

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Got one, unopened bag of Mapei Keraquick S1 Grey Tile Adheasive going spare in my garage. Happy to let it go for £25. Will have to collect or meet up somewhere to hand it over as shipping on 20kg will be loads!

Based near Letchworth. Cheers! View attachment 109453
Tilers get that cheaper than a customer would. And they don't know how it has been stored etc. Was it from a recent job? As frost, damp, humidity and all sorts can make it go funny.

And considering a tiler will buy 12 bags for a job. He's not going to risk buying one even for a tenner I don't think .
[automerge]1567640225[/automerge]
Some other good deals on there too: Mapei Tile Adhesive & Grout | Adhesives | Screwfix.com - https://www.screwfix.com/c/sealants-adhesives/tile-adhesive-grout/cat850086?brand=mapei

OP
C

ChrisSG

TF
Reaction score
Boggs - that's what you get for not checking prices before posting! Fail.

Dan - thats a fair point. Just seems a shame/wasteful to throw it away (plus, as above, I thought it was worth more).

Edited accordingly.

Chris

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Boggs - that's what you get for not checking prices before posting! Fail.

Dan - thats a fair point. Just seems a shame/wasteful to throw it away (plus, as above, I thought it was worth more).

Edited accordingly.

Chris
An absolutle diamond. That's the kinda member I love and totally someTHING I'd end up doing.

Thanks kindly :)

Title of thread edited

(Also the word I put instead of something has been edited!!!!) No sexual favours here lol

Last edited:

Reply to Mapei Keraquick S1 Adheasive (20kg) - free if you meet me in Letchworth in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock