Discuss Mapei drinks bottle to cut down on waste in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

GoneGuy

thank you to @Mapei UK Marketing for the drinks bottle and other freebies.
My son 6yr old son is going to use the drinks bottle. Good to see companies making people aware of plastic waste

1E0262AE-5CA9-4238-91F6-378A04BB2CF1.jpeg

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just seen this as I am tidying up a little bit.. I want one!

On a bit of a recycling bender at the moment, I always recycle but after taking mother in laws old sofa to the tip the other day and having to put it in a landfill skip I have been making more of an effort. I feel ever so guilty about it going into landfill..

Then that night I stood on a snail :(

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just seen this as I am tidying up a little bit.. I want one!

On a bit of a recycling bender at the moment, I always recycle but after taking mother in laws old sofa to the tip the other day and having to put it in a landfill skip I have been making more of an effort. I feel ever so guilty about it going into landfill..

Then that night I stood on a snail :(

I feel bad for the snail now tbh. Was it a water bottle you were after ha ha?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I still felt bad the next morning. I was hoping it would have been ok but it wasn't when I went to look. Poor snail :snail::snail::snail:

Yes it was lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Christ @Lou , don't drag an old thread up AND pester a sponsor for something for free!! :eek:

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Did someone say “free”?! 😁

Reply to Mapei drinks bottle to cut down on waste in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks