Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Malaya Black tops tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Stuart ward

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I'm looking for some.Malaya Black floor tiles , they where sold at tops tiles,they look like grey although called malaya black now discontinued.

OP
Q

Qwerty

I've moved this into the discontinued tile finding section. Hope you get lucky

OP
D

Deleted member 51856

Hi Stuart,

If you're still looking, I was clearing the garage and I have 5 packs of 15 tiles leftover from 2013. 4 of the packs are unopened, the fifth is complete but has been open.

We're in Ely not far from you. Sylvain

malaya 1.jpg
malaya 2.jpg
malaya 3.jpg

OP
D

Deleted member 51856

Hi Becki,

Yes, the boxes on the photo above are still in our garage, 4 unopened of 15 tiles each, the fifth box might be missing a tile, I'm not home right now to check.

Sylvain

Becki

TF
Reaction score
Hi,

We would be interested in purchasing one box - it would need to be delivered to an address in London - is that okay?

Thanks,

Becki

OP
D

Deleted member 51856

Hi. I guess but I imagine this is too heavy for the post office. let me investigate and get back to you. This might not be right away, bit busy this week and away all next. Sylvain

OP
D

Deleted member 51856

Hi Becki.

Sorry for the delay. One box is 25 kg. Parcelforce are asking for ÂŁ45 for delivery. I'd do the box for ÂŁ15.

For info delivery for 2 boxes is ÂŁ80, not quite double.

What do you want to do?

Sylvain

OP
D

Deleted member 51856

Hi.

Sorry no I just got another taker.

Not sure how I make this clear on the thread.

Sylvain

Reply to Malaya Black tops tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock