Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for someone to install Warmup underfloor heating in Essex in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
This is a bit awkward but I need someone to fit 18/20 square meters of Warmup underfloor heating mats, including laying 6mm insulation boards and latexing.

I've had a tiler booked to lay the tiles and he has allocated 2 days for this (7/8th July). I made a last-minute decision to go for underfloor heating (which is on-site) but my tiler can't find time before the tile start date to install this for me. I only have this week to find someone to lay the boards, fit the mat and level latex prior to him starting the tile.:mad2:

if there is anyone in the Chelmsford/maldon/basildon/Southend area who has some free time this week please contact me.

Reply to Looking for someone to install Warmup underfloor heating in Essex in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock