Discuss Looking For Professional Installers - Grand Cayman in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

JaredY

-
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Steady consistent work
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Grand Cayman Island
Please message me for more information

Paul

-
Reaction score
Hi I would be interested in the opportunity I have been in the ceramic and marble industry for over 35 years I have worked in Qatar for 8 years as senior manager and two years in New York as a project Manager. Equally Happy to be installing tiles
Regards
Paul

A

Andy pop

Hi I would be interested in the opportunity I have been in the ceramic and marble industry for over 35 years I have worked in Qatar for 8 years as senior manager and two years in New York as a project Manager. Equally Happy to be installing tiles
Regards
Paul
Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'.
Which part of that didn’t you get

A

Andy pop

Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'.
Which part of that didn’t you get

Reply to Looking For Professional Installers - Grand Cayman in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks