Discuss Looking for porcelain tiles white gloss please help in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

missy12

Hi,

Sorry to post this but really need some info or help please, I'm looking to buy a good quality Porcelain Tiles in White High gloss Nano Polished, any recommendations please?

Also a little mix views on Nano Polished porcelain tiles, some people say need to seal them before grouting but some say because it has Nano polished then do not need sealing but have been reading a lot of customers saying that they've noticed hazy marks on their white porcelain tiles because they did not seal it or that they didn't remove the transit wax??

All confusing, how do I know there is a transit wax applied to the tiles, is this visible when unpack the box? Or if it has Nano polished do I still need to seal them?

Need to make a purchase asap.

Thank you everyone

Missy

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Are you wanting wall or floor tiles and what size are you looking for?

M

missy12

Porcelain tiles

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I'm looking for 600mm x 600mm floor tiles to be used on residential property; kitchen, dining, hallway and Orangery. I'm looking for White Gloss with Nano Polished finish Porcelain tiles.

I also post on my other thread to see if someone could advice, how could I tell if the tiles I'm being sold has a Nano glazing/polished as the suppliers claim it has but what checks I can do myself to make sure it really has.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Sorry to post this but really need some info or help please, I'm looking to buy a good quality Porcelain Tiles in White High gloss Nano Polished, any recommendations please?

Also a little mix views on Nano Polished porcelain tiles, some people say need to seal them before grouting but some say because it has Nano polished then do not need sealing but have been reading a lot of customers saying that they've noticed hazy marks on their white porcelain tiles because they did not seal it or that they didn't remove the transit wax??

All confusing, how do I know there is a transit wax applied to the tiles, is this visible when unpack the box? Or if it has Nano polished do I still need to seal them?

Need to make a purchase asap.

Thank you everyone

Missy

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
hi missy,where abouts are you?i have a good friend in the northwest who has a tile shop,he can get most tiles,message me and i will send you his details .
ive just done some cream porca and they said they didnt have any wax on them,whilst i was laying them they had a hazey substance on them when i rubbed my hand over them,but whan i grouted and polished them up it was gone.
the shop said they had no wax on and don't need sealing as well.
cheers
craig

M

missy12

Porcelain Tiles

Hi,

I'm trying to find a button to message you privately but don't know how where sorry new here.

Has he got a store? Will you be able to email me his contact details.

I am looking for high quality Gloss White Porcelain Tiles 600mm x 600mm with Nano Glazing, it has to be white not off white thanks.

If you can email me his details so I can get a quote but would need it asap as need to lay the floor done sooner than planned.

I have found another supplier called TileHQ, has anyone here used them before or any feedback about them would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Missy

hi missy,where abouts are you?i have a good friend in the northwest who has a tile shop,he can get most tiles,message me and i will send you his details .
ive just done some cream porca and they said they didnt have any wax on them,whilst i was laying them they had a hazey substance on them when i rubbed my hand over them,but whan i grouted and polished them up it was gone.
the shop said they had no wax on and don't need sealing as well.
cheers
craig

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find a button to message you privately but don't know how where sorry new here.

Has he got a store? Will you be able to email me his contact details.

I am looking for high quality Gloss White Porcelain Tiles 600mm x 600mm with Nano Glazing, it has to be white not off white thanks.

If you can email me his details so I can get a quote but would need it asap as need to lay the floor done sooner than planned.

I have found another supplier called TileHQ, has anyone here used them before or any feedback about them would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Missy
won't let me message you either.
hi missy
he has only just opened,but he deals in lots of porca,if your around lancs he will deliver as well,his address is

collins white
unit 1
lincoln way
clitheroe
bb7 1qd

M

missy12

Hi,

Thanks for the contact, I have just deleted my message in my inbox think because it was full.

Do you have a mobile phone for him, don't post it publicly, send it to me thru the private message please.

Thank you

won't let me message you either.
hi missy
he has only just opened,but he deals in lots of porca,if your around lancs he will deliver as well,his address is

collins white
unit 1
lincoln way
clitheroe
bb7 1qd

Reply to Looking for porcelain tiles white gloss please help in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks