Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for discontinued tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Macjay

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi I am a diy tiler and have joined this forum hoping that I might find some discontinued wickes tiles so that I can complete my floor.The tiles are called Arden oak and are light oak in colour, 150x600 mm and I'm short of about 5 tiles, can anybody help please ?

OP
Q

Qwerty

Any pics? Have you called a few local stores to see if they have any kicking about in the warehouse? Well worth a try

OP
M

Macjay

Thanks for your reply, I have and managed to purchase 4 tiles all they had.
I'm hoping this is enough as I have laid them in a herring bone style and think I might need one more, so still looking just in case.

OP
C

Carol Firth

Hi - looking for 4inch Topps Tiles in plain white gloss. They all seem metric these days. Any ideas??

Reply to Looking for discontinued tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock