Discuss Looking for Canyon Espresso 13x13 discontinued Lowe’s tile in the US Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Looking for Canyon Espresso 13x13 discontinued Lowe’s tile - need 6.5x6.5, also maybe a dozen of each

Reply to Looking for Canyon Espresso 13x13 discontinued Lowe’s tile in the US Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

This material has been discontinued, supplier shipped 5 cts of wrong color and need to replace to finish job.
Replies
Views
  • Question
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added. I'm trying to find a box of tiles Wickes have discontinued. Part no. 166305 Vienna Taupe Matt wall tile 220x330mm, they are stamped Sermiska on the back and made in Turkey. Can anyone help please? Andy
Replies
Views
Looking for Crossville 18x18 VS100 Almond Strong Series. I need 3 tile would would buy a full bot if I need to. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm searching for Style Selections Serso Mahogany floor tile. I'm needing 67 boxes, but will buy what I can get. Tiles measure 6" X 24", Item numbers are 1095207 and (Lowes #397694).
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Bien balance grigio matt
Desperately looking for a discontinued tile bien balance grigio matt 60x60. Bought a house that has half the flooring done in this tile and really want to finish it instead of having to rip up the floor! Praying there is some spares somewhere out there
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum