Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for a new Laser level in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
S

Spare Tool

Please checkout the following advertisement.
So an offer too good to refuse has come up... My mate @widler broke the glass on his Makita Sk105dz, he's giving me the batteries and charger so just purchased the bare unit for £120 cheers Widdy :)

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know you have your solution Andy thanks to a very generous pal but i've seen a few people online now recommend Huepar lasers. Can get a 360 green at just over £200 if anyone has had any experience with them and can comment?

I'd need a few cans before i could commit to the Dewalt :joycat:

OP
S

Spare Tool

Looked at those myself Tony, just seems a lot of features for not a lot of money, so maybe the accuracy side may suffer, but as you say been well recommended online so maybe worth a punt..

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Looked at those myself Tony, just seems a lot of features for not a lot of money, so maybe the accuracy side may suffer, but as you say been well recommended online so maybe worth a punt..

Exactly what i was also thinking Andy, I'm just hoping for someone else to have been the guinea pig first, hopefully a more long term user

OP
O

On one

I've just had a look at some of the 'poorer' reviews.....and it seems to eat batteries, but you can't knock it for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Looking for a new Laser level in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock