Discuss logo design opinions please in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I have employed a graphic designer and this is where I am at currently at with my logos. These are our van colours (one tiling getting changed to plastering).

Does anyone have any suggestions before it goes to the final stage where it will receive some tweeking.
Suggestions regarding colours, text and the logo itself please.

cheers peoples.

logo.png

I

Ian

I like that, the only thing that I may change is the positioning of 'solutions', it looks a bit lost in the middle, I'd maybe put it under the 'com' of complete. I'll probably change my mind if I see the 2 side by side :lol: It's very simple and easy to read, I like it :thumbsup:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Ive had it under the complete, it looks lost then !!! Weird how the company who I have employed have come up with the TF colours on my blue van, or maybe its just the only colours that go!

My big picture is to have the 'COMPLETE TRADE' group brand going around London. I'll post some more updates as and when they come in as this is the logo process so it is still to hit stage 4. logo2.png

T

Time's Ran Out

Hope you got it registered as the only www. hits are in Scarborough and Bristol!
Like the simplicity of the Logo but would be careful if it's blue on a blue van.
Only time I had a graphic designer it cost a fortune for a poor design.
Oh and I'am not overly impressed with the name itself - always thought 'solutions' was a bit pretentious !!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It might just be my eyes, but the colour red used on the logo is hurting my eyes. It's the same as when you go to the opticians and they have the black circles on a red square and a green square.

Have you tried the 'solutions' under the word 'tiling' and right justified.

Also, have you tried having all the wording within the depth of the coloured tiles?

Saying that, I do like the simplicity of the wording and the tiles.

T

Time's Ran Out

I know I've been on many occasions as Timelesstilingsolutions - a bit of sarcasm lost in translation.

T

Time's Ran Out

It might just be my eyes, but the colour red used on the logo is hurting my eyes. It's the same as when you go to the opticians and they have the black circles on a red square and a green square.

Have you tried the 'solutions' under the word 'tiling' and right justified.

Also, have you tried having all the wording within the depth of the coloured tiles?

Saying that, I do like the simplicity of the wording and the tiles.

You may be taking this a bit seriously. After all it's just a name on a van :smilewinkgrin:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
lol @ Sean thanks for that, completely the reason I decided to post this up and ask for opinions !

What colours would you be going for ? I went for ox blood red because the red hurt my eyes too much as you say !

Also, it hasn't been tweeked as per the second uploaded picture in stage four if you would be so kind to look !

John, as for the name, I merely chose it to **** off the cowboy in my town who took me for a ride before I got on with Balmullo tiling. That was his business name and I can not wait to go back and see the arsebandit. Its just a name to me, my work will get me name about. Couldn't care what I trade under !

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Left one stands out to me. The right one looks more classy!

only one way to sort it.................FIGHT!

seriously tho, left one looks great.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Sean Im going to ask them to move the solutions once I have finished with the whole colouring stage ! I think you may have a good idea there !

T

TJ Smiler

One on the left for me mate, looks great. The colours fit nicely with the area you work too........Not sure how i worked that out but i can see it working in Loughton and Woodford and all that stretch.

Ps; Same colour scheem mine is done in.......... Might nik it actually :lol:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
hahaha. well the crack is is that my plasterer will be taking the grey one due to his van being grey and the blue one is mine due to my ex bg van !

its not completely done yet but I'm happy there is a good response out there. Seems Im not wasting my hard earned cash on these guys !

Reply to logo design opinions please in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks