Discuss Little help with tile stain identification pretty please in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Shaelz

-
Reaction score
I did try to research this - efflorescence? seems to be related to me having tried to clean the grout a bit so maybe just cement residue ? Disappears when wet, CLR did nothing. The tiling was done by the previous home owner who did a pretty rubbish job :(
PXL_20211119_031213623.jpg

Reply to Little help with tile stain identification pretty please in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Solved
We are in the process of renovating our 3 bathrooms. One wet room (walk-in shower), one with a bath, and one with a shower tray. They have done the job whilst we were away on holiday and when we returned, two of the bathrooms were tiled and grouted, the third one wasn't grouted so we were able...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There are a few hundred tiles to fix... not all of them... This project has been delayed for years and much has been put into it.. and now this. Why give in now. I plan on fixing the tiles I have not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I have a 10mx4m pool (depth average 1.5m) which is now drained due to construction work. This pool was made in 2011 and is of good quality (no leaks etc). This is an inground pool which overflows into channels all four sides. Its middle east and lowest temp we have is 10C(though high is...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum