Discuss Limestone tiles, cleaning, grouting and shower area in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Fatzilla

Having some limestone tiles installed, they are very porous. For the floor they are 450x450x20mm and walls are 600x300x15mm.

Currently only the floor area has been laid with part of the entrance to the hall. The wall area has had part laid and grouted. Unfortunately the installer was under the impression that I had pre-sealed them but I didn't on the wall.

Nevertheless the grout gave a slight over stain on the top. I was told to use Fila PS87 to clean it off and it worked, however being that it is very warm these days it dried a little when I left it for the 4 mins you're supposed to allow, now I have a couple of the tiles on the wall with dribble marks.

What's the best way to clean these off?

48D660C6-51F8-467A-BAA6-177868AA7745.JPG 9AFC96DC-8DB4-4DB9-AD13-35EA6E0192F6.JPG

Reply to Limestone tiles, cleaning, grouting and shower area in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks