Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Levelling systems & when to use them in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
so doing this wet room.. picked up my Sigma cutter and was talking to the salesman (ex tiler) who advised using levelling clips with the 1200x600 wall tiles so I bought some clips.

Was this just a sales technique or should I be using them?

And while I’m on the subject, what exactly are their uses and when should they be avoided? And what’s the best method of use?

B

Bill

Just had a quick look at the Chinese clips, purely out of interest. Identical.

Just over £20 for 1000.
Only if you can wait for them........

If you need them next day best you will get is £80 per 2k (unless you have found a different outlet)

W

Waluigi

Just checked eBay. £55

Not that I’m in the market for buying from China but why wouldn’t someone who is using them all the time want to wait a week to get them?

Reaction score
Just got another 3bags today from pro tiler tools, the clips are great

I’ve also ordered some from china (£4inc Delivery )

I’ll let you know how they’re (when i get them in December) hahaha!

image.jpg

B

Bill

I have seen a few Americans use this type recently - especially for after tiles have been fitted without a clip and wedge system.

LINKY

Look OK for the odd 'lip'

W

Waluigi

These were the clips I saw:-

If you buy 5 x 100 you get 100 wedges free.

1000 clips and 200 wedges for £18 plus delivery. Delivery is £6 for 100 clips so I guess it’ll be a fair amount more for 1000 clips.

F363515C-9318-4A9A-9317-0122F64A60AF.png

Reply to Levelling systems & when to use them in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock