Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

chas

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
So folks do you not think it's reasonable to lay large format floor tiles without using levelling clips . I tend to use level and grout bucket across face of tile to check there is no lippage.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
U don't have to use level clips if u don't want it's like u don't need to use a van to get ur gear to the job u could load up some donkey's with ur gear they both do the job

K

Kevbos

There's alot of hard ways to tile if you accept poor preperation .those clips are not cheap and I've used them .can't guarantee a solid bed .as much as a flat floor before starting to tile

Reply to Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock