Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Stef

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Although I would like to use the MLT but they area super expensive
Still trying to get a UK stockist.
Once you have the full kit then the straps aren't too expensive.
I've been after the MLT system for a while.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've heard joe from Hillhead Tiling had a sample from some high end custom tile place in Ireland but other than that I've not heard or anyone having outside the ol U S of A

S

Stef

Yeah, there's someone doing it in Ireland but think they are wanting a fortune for them.
The clips & wedges only have one flaw & that is they move the tile from the grout line & you have to check & triple check everything for movement, the MLT won't suffer that problem as your pulling the cap straight down onto the strap.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Genesis make a similar think think they sell them on tile fix direct but I've not tried them as I've got a ton of block level at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
O

One Day

I've just got through 1250 RLS 3D clips (the foldable ones) and had probably no more than 8 break on me.
That's pretty good going...

O

Old Mod

Still trying to get a UK stockist.
Once you have the full kit then the straps aren't too expensive.
I've been after the MLT system for a while.
If you're prepared to pay for MLT Stef, then try Rubi's original, no not the sweets! Oh that's wurthers hehe Rubi's original level system. I've used it for a few yrs. that's a push down system, very user reactive. (If you're heavy handed they break! Haha)
And they've come down in price too to compete.

Oh and Kyle, watch your bloody language! :D

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry boss ill go to the naughty step for swearing
Just completed 33 meters with the 3mm block level clips

20160726_123603.jpg

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not a bad finish for 9 quid a meter wickes specials bent as anything I wish people would pay more for tiles I hate cheap tiles :disrelieved:

O

Old Mod

Full image why what's the matter ?
Nothing is the matter kyle, but would you mind in future just adding them as a thumbnail please?
Sometimes adding full images really slows the threads down.
That's all, there is nothing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

And when your phone is in landscape and you click the image to enlarge it, it should open a new window instead, and not fill your screen with the image

Reply to Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock