• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss Leveling compound.... in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
18,218 183
I've been using the t/m rapid leveler, although in the hot weather it goes off to quickly, almost as soon you pour it..!

Any recommendations of a leveler that flows as well .........but doesn't go off in 3 seconds.. :)

S

Spare Tool

Do you need it to go off fast Andy...ie tile in an hour? If not TM levelflex or Mapei Reno screed are good flowing standard setting levelers.. I won 5 bags of Python FL rapid leveler for JOTM but haven't had chance to try it yet so not sure on set time of that.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
4,365 19
I use levelflex or if I need it to set quick Topps fast track.

Reply to Leveling compound.... in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.