Discuss Let's talk about websites....... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

Not dissing it if you know how (I wouldn't have a clue) but how do you get it up google, no use having a nice website if nobody can find it..

F

Flintstone

If you use a professional program like WordPress there is an area for SEO and it's things like the names of your images and the tags you can add to them and also the page names and description of pages and there's all sorts which all ads to it, apparently.

Reaction score
Not dissing it if you know how (I wouldn't have a clue) but how do you get it up google, no use having a nice website if nobody can find it..

Look i am no SEO wizard
But as the google bots trawl the web then to boost up the rank
You could open Pinterest account and add pictures of work and add your url from the website
You could open Houzz account and add pictures of work and add your url from the website
Surely in the website having as many keywords as Location. Tiler . Metro Maestro ;)
And if you free Google adwords credit use in a small radius of your work area
Add Facebook page with your url
Ditto
SNAPCHAT
LINKEDIN
INSTRAGRAM
At the end of the day the more your url in the web universe the more it gets trawled by the Google Bots Other search engines are available :anguished:

B

Blunt Tool

After Xmas I’m going to ask him to have a look at mine. I’ve changed to Wordpress as he instructed me to

Reply to Let's talk about websites....... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks