Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Leicester Square, London - 300 rooms - £46m2 in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
24m2 per 5 days grouted
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Leicester Square
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Ladies and gents,

I am looking for quick & clean working fixers to join the project under the company I work for. We have the contract for 350 rooms in the hotel and around 50 have been completed.

These bathrooms have circa 20m2 on the walls and 4m2 of 900x450mm on the floor/shower tray, in a typical room.

There are no trims, in place there are matching listellos as per attached photograph.

The current fixers are knocking these out in 4-5 days which is what I need to stay on target for my superiors. I need around 4 fixers who are reliable and would like to make some good money.

CSCS required.

I am also looking for someone who would like to waterproof the rooms. £100 per room paid. Realistically, no BS, a long day will get you two rooms complete.

Please inbox me here to receive further information.

Kind regards,

Cameron

36SXiMxMS+G2frAmZ6cluA.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've closed this thread. Please click the three dots in the message (if on mobile) and click "start conversation" to finish this in private. You will get cold called and scammed by recruitment agencies if you share details in public in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leicester Square, London - 300 rooms - £46m2 in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock