Discuss Latest Redback knee pad reviews and video in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

Don’t just take our word for it!
Amazon Testimonials

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will ever buy. 28 Nov 2012
M. PRIMMER (S.E. England), says
“I bought these in June and my knees have breathed fluffy butterfly sonnets ever since! Seriously, don't think about the price compared to foam and gell pads, buy these and buy them once. They are unbelievably comfortable, durable, and protective with regard to flints and other awkward objects that can get underneath you during a days work. I am a fencer and have used these for about 6 months without issue. They are a good tight fit in my Dickies work trouser knee pockets (210, Grafter and Eisenhower), so don't slip or move about and are always under the knee when getting on the ground - no need to pull your trouser leg about to get them right. Try them.”
5.0 out of 5 stars Redbacks, 18 Mar 2013
DJ (England) says
“I echo other reviews, in that these are great. These kneepads are the best I have ever tried. I find not having any hard cap to a kneepad of great benefit upon roughened ground or tiled floors. Of note, I believe these kneepads are available in either 20mm or 35mm depth (as per other websites) but the 35mm are harder to source. I cannot comment on durability yet, but assume these will last a fair while for trades persons? The cushioning effect seems so much better than memory foam, and my knees breathe a sigh of relief now when I stand up after resting on these excellent honeycomb structures for any length of time. Previous pads do not compare. Ought to have bought this product much sooner for my knees. Whilst I await newer product lines from Redbacks, these are highly recommended for DIY/household/gardening tasks.”

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Mar 2013
Djv says
“I've had these a couple of months now. Can I fault them? No! they are really good. Best knee pad I have had by a long way! Last week was knocking a chimney out.at points I was on my knees for at least 10 minute periods while kneeling on brick rubble! However it did not phase them nor me! Would defiantly buy again ,when or should I say if ,these ever wear out!”
5.0 out of 5 stars Suspension for your knees! 13 Mar 2013
Lysander "bluetyphoon" (UK) says
“My knees have been increasingly giving me gyp over the last few years, and after fitting several radiators a few weeks ago they were in absolute agony; I was walking around like Douglas Bader. "Must replace my knee pads, methinks!". The old ones weren't even a couple of years old, and although a decent brand, the foam's 'memory' was obviously knackered, as always happens. Looking for replacements, I come across these whilst Googling and although they're a little pricey compared with foam, I thought "Yeah, why not: because you're worth it!"
What a revelation! Quality is very good, though they look odd to say the least, a bit like those rubber-web doormats you can get, and they're about twice as heavy as foam, but boy do they work! Even with the best foam pads, your knees can only take a few hours of abuse, but with these babies I can kneel all day in comfort, as they spread weight well and it doesn't feel like there are any pressure points. The other great thing is that unlike foam, you can leave them in your work trousers when you sling them in the washer, and the geodesic rubber construction means they let air through and the material dries quickly (for the same reason, this feature is also a boon when you've knelt in water whilst working). The manufacturer claims they will last for many, many, years without loss of efficiency, so they'll pay for themselves in the long run.
You're only given one pair of knees, so spoil 'em! Get a pair!”

We have had tested the kneepad and each kneepad can withstand 450kg of weight before it reduces to 60% of its size. This equates to 3 baby elephants on each kneepad hence the elephant and the Redback.
[video=youtube;RewGlxcNwK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RewGlxcNwK0[/video]

Reply to Latest Redback knee pad reviews and video in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks