Discuss Latency removal from liquid screed. in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

A

Al Getaroundtuit

TF
Reactions
Hi all. The company who laid my screed offer a sanding service but they said the sander doesn’t have a built in vacuum. As this house is lived in and I’m already getting agro off the Mrs, I need the sanding to be the least messy as possible. I’ve seen some images of machines that look like they have a built in vacuum. Are there companies out there that offer a sanding service with this less messy option? Does anyone know of any in the Leeds/Bradford area? Cheers.

A

Al Getaroundtuit

TF
Reactions
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi all. The company who laid my screed offer a sanding service but they said the sander doesn’t have a built in vacuum. As this house is lived in and I’m already getting agro off the Mrs, I need the sanding to be the least messy as possible. I’ve seen some images of machines that look like they have a built in vacuum. Are there companies out there that offer a sanding service with this less messy option? Does anyone know of any in the Leeds/Bradford area? Cheers.
*Laitance

Lou

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reactions
819 14
What member type are you?
Support Rep (here to provide support only)
How have you got on?

PS West Yorkshire is the best!! Leeds lass here!

PPS love the user name.

A

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reactions
862 6
Most Sanders dont have a "built in " vacuum. The vac is usually attached as a separate item like it is on small power tools. The sanding process creates little airborne dust so a built in vac is rarely necessary.

Reply to Latency removal from liquid screed. in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.