Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Last thing you bought on eBay...? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so we can share our deals.

Worth noting for the sake of being open, tilersforums.com gains a commission on links to eBay by way of a tracking cookie. It doesn't disclose anything to us, or even the affiliate firm (skimlinks) that supply us with the commission. The money helps fund the forum. And the product doesn't cost you any more than normal (obviously). It's usually just a few pence, not always even half a %. But it all helps.

It'd be cool if when you visited eBay, you did it via clicking a link in this thread or on the forum in general. So the forum gets a few quid extra per month out of eBays pocket and wouldn't cost you anything more than usual.

However, if you want to turn cookies off, a quick google for your web browser type will let you know how to.
And if you don't want to turn cookies off, or buy from eBay via the links in this thread, just search eBay for the name of the product or item number, and then that's nothing to do with the forum at all.

Thanks for those that take the time to do so though.

SO ON WITH THE THREAD

The last thing I bought was this: Amazon firetv stick, fully loaded with Kodi, Sky tv, movies, Sports, *** | eBay

@3_fall bought it too. And it's really bloody good! I haven't managed to not find a film yet. Thought it'd be handy to have one central searching system. It seems to have about 20 or 30 'apps' to search. Still, nice to have 20 or 30 apps to search all for free!

I'll be cancelling my sky and netflix I think. Then just getting Amazon prime for top gear when that's out.

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can link to your items, the forum gets a small commission on those that click on the link then buy something within a week or so.

We seem to have developed a trend of adding photos rather than links and the idea was to generate some cash for the forum via the thread.

#justsaying

Of course if you're not comfy with that and would rather take a snap instead, I'd rather the thread run and be interesting than be financially orientated full stop.

So, as you were lads :)

Reply to Last thing you bought on eBay...? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock