Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Large Format Tilers Looking for more work all areas in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tile experience . We have currently purchased all equipment needed to install large format tiles and completed the specific course last year. We have completed numerous jobs and are now looking to expand our business.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my
Business partner Matthew.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jacqui Smith

Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tile experience . We have currently purchased all equipment needed to install large format tiles and completed the specific course last year. We have completed numerous jobs and are now looking to expand our business.

Thank you
Hi i am in involved in a large project in the Cotswolds and the job has been delayed so our tiler cant change his dates. It’s a large job involving some large format tiles. Could someone get back to me asap.

E

E Smart

Thank you
Hi, I have a quite a large barn conversion in South Devon. The Tiler we had booked has had to drop out due to illness and we are struggling to find other large format tilers. Require floor tile through out and 2 bathrooms + WC all with large format tiles (2700X1200) please call if you can help.

E

E Smart

Hi, I have a quite a large barn conversion in South Devon. The Tiler we had booked has had to drop out due to illness and we are struggling to find other large format tilers. Require floor tile through out and 2 bathrooms + WC all with large format tiles (2700X1200) please call if you can help.

S

Sebastien

Dear Sirs,
We are building an indoor Spa pool/Gym in Cheltenham and would like to use 120cm x 278 x 6mm porcelain tiles on the walls. Its about 100m2 of tile. Hopefully ready to tile in August.
Thanks.

seb414

-
Reaction score

Thank you
Dear Sirs,
We are building an indoor Spa pool/Gym and would like to use 120cm x 278 x 6mm porcelain tiles on the walls.
I have attached preliminary drawings showing the interior and also a rendering to give you an idea of the complexity of the job.
1. About 100m2 tile
2. The drawing shows a very rough layout of the tiles. Please feel free change this to reduce cuts and waste
3. I would like the window and door reveals to be tiled. Please advise on this and also if you can chamfer or add a trim.
5. We should be ready for tile in August?
6. Please quote for everything except the tiles which I will supply.
A ballpark figure is fine for now.
Best regards,
Sebastien
Cheltenham

Attachments

• Hetton Tile.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Pic11.png
    Pic11.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Pic22.png
    Pic22.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 9
J

John Lancaster

We have a wellness area starting 29 th mayAnd are looking for an experienced installer of very large format tiles. Will be offering the highest rates. Travel and accommodation if needed Nesr Blackburn. Lanc’s 07966 500 100

Reply to Large Format Tilers Looking for more work all areas in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock