Discuss large floor area with 1200 x 230 porcelain tiles in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
The room is 10M x 4 M and has a new 50mm liquid screed over wet UFH. I intend to use Durabase C++ decoupling mat and Kerakoll Biogel adhesive. As the tiles are wood effect (Topps Kanza) I intend laying the tiles along the length of the room with staggered joints so there will be no possibility of an expansion joint accross the room. Can I be confident in avoiding cracking?

Reply to large floor area with 1200 x 230 porcelain tiles in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

Haven't tiled it yet. I included fibres in the screed and told the customer I would be back in spring to tile to...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The pictures below is the wall lining (50mm C Stud 400mm centres no noggins, board = 12mm jackoboard) set up used...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I looked up your post, thanks. One year on, and the cladding seems to be holding up fine. I'm using it on my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
if your so worried id be tiling with karndean check out there limstone ranges
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
This website is hosted and managed by Untold Media. Creating content since 2001.
Test

Latest Post

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum

Tilers Forums - THE Forum for all things Tile.