Discuss Lappato in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Indi

TF
Reaction score
Hello ppl.
I have lappato tiles I believe laid in my kitchen. The tiles get very dirty very quickly and the dirt is very hard to get off! I am looking to seal the tiles for a protective barrier.

What is the best for lappato tiles I have attached images not sure what type of tile they are

Attachments

• IMG_20191124_175532.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 21

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Quite a few brands should clean it up and then seal it. Lithofin is one good brand.

What tile stores do you have local to you?

I think Power Clean and then Stain Stop are the two you need.

Might stand corrected. Give TileFix a bell.

J

J Sid

If there getting dirty and not coming up clean after washing it's normally due to cleaning method.
Power clean will get them clean but if you are just pushing dirty mop bucket water about it's never going to be clean. Mop on with cleaning products and mop off with clean water, change if starts to get dirty.

Reply to Lappato in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks