Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Kristol tile cutter anyone tried one? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.

Apparently they are big in asia would like to know if anyone has seen or used one

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm subscribed to Andrey channel, he's a very good tiler.
He said this cutter is better than sigma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
All these cutters are crazy compared to when I tiled. It was Rubi or a version of the big clinker, but it wasn't theirs at the time I don't know who's it was that I used. That looks huge.

Maybe we will see some more of them now they've been mentioned.

Is there even a supplier in the UK?

We haven't got a tools guy on here anymore. What a bloody shame.

Wonder if Wet Room Design Ideas | Shower Room Screens & Trays | Electric Underfloor Heating Systems - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/ @Tile Fix Direct @Tile Fix Direct Marketing can get information on them and a sample sent over?

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
All these cutters are crazy compared to when I tiled. It was Rubi or a version of the big clinker, but it wasn't theirs at the time I don't know who's it was that I used. That looks huge.

Maybe we will see some more of them now they've been mentioned.

Is there even a supplier in the UK?

We haven't got a tools guy on here anymore. What a bloody shame.

Wonder if Wet Room Design Ideas | Shower Room Screens & Trays | Electric Underfloor Heating Systems - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/ @Tile Fix Direct @Tile Fix Direct Marketing can get information on them and a sample sent over?
tbh I'm not sure, I contacted Andrey for info, in Russia they don't use tile trim that often as mitre is better so for more
Precise cuts this machine is superior to anything else in his words.
To up your game it's amazing what you can learn from other guys, miters around niche and Windows can take up three times the time but I've now gone down this road and the customer is happy

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This is the Web site
GIGA-CUT WITH LASER
KRİSTAL KESİCİ ALETLER • 17K views
4:06

Last edited:

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
the spiral wedges are a great idea

You can get spiral wedges over here, I have some from PTT that I am yet to try, but different to them and only go to 10mm and not stackablebut I'd rather just put the cut in than wedge as high as he goes

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You can get spiral wedges over here, I have some from PTT that I am yet to try, but different to them and only go to 10mm and not stackablebut I'd rather just put the cut in than wedge as high as he goes
It's probably for skirt tile

Reply to Kristol tile cutter anyone tried one? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock