Discuss Kristol tile cutter anyone tried one? in the Tile Cutters | Manual Cutters | Wet Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Apparently they are big in asia would like to know if anyone has seen or used one

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LM

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good find mate! How did you hear about it?

Last edited:
OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm subscribed to Andrey channel, he's a very good tiler.
He said this cutter is better than sigma.

Last edited by a moderator:
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
All these cutters are crazy compared to when I tiled. It was Rubi or a version of the big clinker, but it wasn't theirs at the time I don't know who's it was that I used. That looks huge.

Maybe we will see some more of them now they've been mentioned.

Is there even a supplier in the UK?

We haven't got a tools guy on here anymore. What a bloody shame.

Wonder if Wet Room Design Ideas | Shower Room Screens & Trays | Electric Underfloor Heating Systems - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/ @Tile Fix Direct @Tile Fix Direct Marketing can get information on them and a sample sent over?

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
All these cutters are crazy compared to when I tiled. It was Rubi or a version of the big clinker, but it wasn't theirs at the time I don't know who's it was that I used. That looks huge.

Maybe we will see some more of them now they've been mentioned.

Is there even a supplier in the UK?

We haven't got a tools guy on here anymore. What a bloody shame.

Wonder if Wet Room Design Ideas | Shower Room Screens & Trays | Electric Underfloor Heating Systems - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/ @Tile Fix Direct @Tile Fix Direct Marketing can get information on them and a sample sent over?
tbh I'm not sure, I contacted Andrey for info, in Russia they don't use tile trim that often as mitre is better so for more
Precise cuts this machine is superior to anything else in his words.
To up your game it's amazing what you can learn from other guys, miters around niche and Windows can take up three times the time but I've now gone down this road and the customer is happy

This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This is the Web site
GIGA-CUT WITH LASER
KRİSTAL KESİCİ ALETLER • 17K views
4:06

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never heard of them before. That's a good find that is matey. Thanks.

Boggs

TF
Supporter
Arms
Esteemed... nearly
Reaction score
Got to get myself some of those open toe safety shoes! :tearsofjoy:

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I've been watching a few of his videos here and there since you mentioned him a couple weeks back and i added him to my favourites for the morning brew watching, pretty impressive. He also has a nifty looking wet cutter but i have only seen little snippets of it. just wish i knew what he was saying

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've been watching a few of his videos here and there since you mentioned him a couple weeks back and i added him to my favourites for the morning brew watching, pretty impressive. He also has a nifty looking wet cutter but i have only seen little snippets of it. just wish i knew what he was saying
Yeah there's a few Russian guy's on YouTube there preparation is impeccable and also there ATD.
Very high standard, I've been trying the miters on my work and it takes so long to get right with the polishing etc. Feel like going back to the trim instead.

Reply to Kristol tile cutter anyone tried one? in the Tile Cutters | Manual Cutters | Wet Cutters area at TilersForums.com