Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Kitchen floor screed options Schonox FPL Plus vs Mapei 3240 in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Evening all,
newbie post regarding self levelling material. we have approx 36m2 of kitchen/diner to level before 'karndean' type material being laid.
I have removed multiple layers of blown/unbonded screed and now at concrete level, which is anywhere from 3mm to 50mm out of level, making it too shallow for sand and cement and being driven towards a renovator type latex material.
I have priced the Mapei 3240 - 60 bags approx. my builder has also suggested using Sika Schonox FPL Plus which is considerably cheaper with similar properties - i believe..
am i missing something here ?
what issue will i have laying that much material ?
thanks

Reply to Kitchen floor screed options Schonox FPL Plus vs Mapei 3240 in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock