Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Kitchen floor and how to save if possible in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi everyone! we have this beautiful porcelain floor down - there's 25 square metres of it. It was fitted after we moved in (new build - 7 years ago). This means it goes around the current kitchen - the particular challenge is this; the builders of said kitchen have worktops that finish the ends of each run of cabinets. I am trying to fix this as the new kitchen wont have these as we are changing configuration and worktops. So, how to save the floor and in the process, a great deal of cash. The flooring provider still makes these tiles - obviously, they will be a different batch - I also have 2 near the sink, which sound hollow. So, I am seeing in total 4 tiles that need to go - I've attached pics. My question is, how likely is it I would see a colour difference in doing this - it just seems mad to me to rip it all up and then replace a perfectly good floor - am I bonkers thinking this could be a solution? You tell me - any help greatly appreciated - thank you for your help!!
1638297942822.jpg
1638297942815.jpg

Reply to Kitchen floor and how to save if possible in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock