Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Kerakoll Fugabella Eco Grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I know this has come up some time ago, I have given up on BAL grout so am going to give Kerakoll a try, I have some black on order for next weeks job, what do we all think of it? Hopefully I won’t regret my ‘big move’

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thinking the same here, MM2 has just gone up again, now nearly £40 for 10kg!
Used Gunmetal yesterday and it looked like it was going to be patchy, will see this morning.

D

Dumbo

Read on another site that the kerracoll formula has changed and isn't as good as it used to be , but the old stuff when I used it was good,
Is £40 a topps price or can you get it cheaper at a proper tile shop

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah it’s Topps, but don’t think it’s much cheaper elsewhere.
Might just start using grout 3000 again, seeing I have a tilemaster account. :)

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Topps will price match any prices you show them if you ask so seems its more a BAL price issue

D

Dumbo

Topps will price match any prices you show them if you ask so seems its more a BAL price issue
That's my exact issue with topps they will screw you if they can get away with it, rather than just offer you a good price , it's lazy .

D

Dumbo

Thinking the same here, MM2 has just gone up again, now nearly £40 for 10kg!
Used Gunmetal yesterday and it looked like it was going to be patchy, will see this morning.
Hello is that bal technical
Yes .
Oh my grey grout is drying patchy
Sounds like you've overwashed it .

Just to save you a phone call.

JasonP

TF
Reaction score
I have the same issue plus with me just doing it as a hobby rather than a business I find it hard as I dont have a trade ac. I find Tile Source to be reasonable for me and actually price match

D

Dumbo

Tile source/htw/London tilecompany are a very good company to deal with I find Keith especially helpfull and Brian is good at Winchester.

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What about Wally in Wimbledon ?

Found him @timeless john . .

dhRX0rBkVDR02H-56MK9tPLkc-q7iUJwb_ixSxDGBnc.jpg

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Kerakoll Fugabella Eco Grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock